Tax / Permit Payments
Where to Pay
Taxes can be paid at the Treasurer’s Office during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. To access tax payment information online, visit the King William County e-Treasurer Services website.
Taxes for the exact amount printed on the bill can also be paid at the following locations:
- Citizens and Farmers Bank, West Point
- Essex Bank, Manquin and West Point
- Atlantic Union Bank, Manquin
Tax Payments may be made monthly, quarterly, or semiannually. If you are interested in making payments in this manner, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at 804-769-4931, or by mail at:
P.O. Box 156
King William, VA 23086
Paying By Mail
Avoid waiting in line by mailing your taxes before the due date. A convenient return envelope is enclosed with your bill. The official U.S. Postmark will be used as the posting date.
Credit Card Payments
You can pay your taxes or permit fees by credit card using one of the following convenient methods:
- In Person: Taxes may be paid by cash, check, credit card or debit card at the Treasurer’s office. (Visa, MasterCard)
- By Telephone: Call 800-2PAY-TAX (800-272-9829) from any touch-tone phone. You will need the jurisdiction code for King William County (1018), your tax bill number, a valid credit card number, and a daytime telephone number. This service is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Online: Pay online with a credit card or pay online with e-check.
A convenience fee will be charged for each credit card payment.