To secure access your paystubs and leave accruals online:
County employees click this link:
Social Services employees click this link:
Follow these steps:
- To set-up your account go to the line which says “Don’t have a user name? Click Here” and click the blue words “Click Here”
- The next screen will ask you for your last name, employee id (provided by your Department Head, it is the first 5 letters of your last name and 3 numbers), your social security number, and your date of birth.
- Click Submit
- The next screen will ask you to create a username and password.
- Once you have created the user name and password you can return to the home screen and login!
The new portal has several options for you to view and edit.
- EMPLOYEE INFORMATION - Shows your name, address, phone number and emergency contact information. You may edit this screen anytime with your new address or phone numbers and it will update in the payroll system on my side. If you fill in the email address and save it, you will receive an email notice when a new paystub is available for viewing. Don’t forget to click “Save” after you make changes or they won’t take effect.
- LEAVE BALANCES - There is a tab at the top in Employee Information for “Leave Balances”. This is where you will be able to view your leave balances. **NOTE** we are still uploading leave balances into the system so what you will see on this tab currently is not a true reflection of your leave. I will send notification when it has been updated.
- WITHHOLDING/BENEFITS – This shows your current withholdings for state and federal taxes as well as your benefit elections and direct deposit accounts.
- SALARY INFO – Shows your current salary or tax amounts calculated on your salary.
- PRINT BLANK W4 FORM – This allows you to print a blank W4 to change your deductions and send to me for update.
- VIEW PAYCHECK HISTORY – This is where you click to view your paystub. When you click on “View Paycheck History” it will list your most recent paycheck. To view the paystub, click the line you wish to view.
- VIEW TIME OFF – This is where your time will be reflected once we have the time keeping system activated. It will show your hours off for each month. It currently reflects all your December time off on January 1.
- CHANGE PASSWORD – allows you to change your password.