- Board of Supervisors
Board of Supervisors
- Meetings are held in person and live streamed via Zoom
- County Administration Building - Board Room
180 Horse Landing Road
King William, VA 23086
- A Work Session is generally held on the 2nd Monday of every month at 7:00 pm
- A Regular Meeting with a Public Comment period is generally held on the 4th Monday of every month at 7:00 pm
Download the 2023 schedule of meetings (PDF).
Board of Supervisors Agenda Packets & Minutes
- William L. Hodges, 1st District: West Point - 2023 Chair
- Travis J. Moskalski, 2nd District: Courthouse and Sweet Hall
- Stephen K. Greenwood, 3rd District: Aylett
- C. Stewart Garber, Jr., 4th District: Manquin - 2023 Vice Chair
- Edwin H. Moren, Jr., 5th District: Mangohick
Role & Responsibilities
King William County is governed by a 5-member Board of Supervisors elected by district. For information about the specific roles of the Board of Supervisors, please refer to the King William County Code of Ordinances.
- Board of Supervisors 2023 By-Laws and Rules of Procedures
- Board of Supervisors & District Map of King William County
King William County envisions a united community built on the foundation of its past, the strength of its diverse population and the promise of future generations by focusing on quality of education for all citizens, quality of public services and quality of life balancing rural and suburban lifestyles.
Bill Hodges, Stephen Greenwood, Travis Moskalski, Ed Moren, Stewart Garber, Percy Ashcraft (County Administrator)