Board of Supervisors
- Meetings are held in person and live streamed via Zoom
- County Administration Building - Board Room
180 Horse Landing Road
King William, VA 23086
- A Work Session is generally held on the 2nd Monday of every month at 7:00 pm
- A Regular Meeting with a Public Comment period is generally held on the 4th Monday of every month at 7:00 pm
- Travis J. Moskalski, Chairman, 2nd District: Courthouse and Sweet Hall
- Edwin H. Moren Jr., Vice Chair 5th District: Mangohick
- Stephen K. Greenwood, 3rd District: Aylett
- C. Stewart Garber Jr., 4th District: Manquin
- William L. Hodges, 1st District: West Point
Role & Responsibilities
King William County is governed by a 5-member Board of Supervisors elected by district. For information about the specific roles of the Board of Supervisors, please refer to the King William County Code of Ordinances.
King William County envisions a united community built on the foundation of its past, the strength of its diverse population and the promise of future generations by focusing on quality of education for all citizens, quality of public services and quality of life balancing rural and suburban lifestyles.
Pictured left-to-right: Bill Hodges, Travis Moskalski, Stephen Greenwood, Stewart Garber, Ed Moren